1. If you feel guilty about kissing someone, they are not a person you should be kissing. Stop and walk away.
2. Do not get in the middle of fights between friends. Even if you agree with one and not the other, don’t let that force you to take sides. Stay out of disputes that are not your own.
3. If someone wants to get into your pants and refuses to accept the word “no” the first time or tries to force you into giving a “valid reason why not” do not ever let them close enough to touch you again. It’s not worth the risk.
4. Do your homework. As much as it sucks and seems pointless. You will feel so much better when it’s done and your teachers will love you.
5. Spend time with your family. As tedious as it may feel sometimes, it will bring you closer and that’s what matters.
6. Don’t stress out if you can’t use your cellphone for any reason. It won’t kill you to be without it and if people really want to contact you, they’ll find a way.
7. The people who leave for weak reasons or no reason at all, are not worth your time. Walk on without them and keep your head held high, showing them how much better off you are.
8. Remember that you are a goddamn badass and no one can walk all over you. You are in control of yourself. Always.
8 Things to Remember to Aid Your Own Happiness (via mutilatedmemories)
If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
Nora Roberts (via animated-disney-gifs)